- Our office is open 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday- Friday (Off Season)
- Our office is open 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday- Saturday (Summer Peak Season)
Rates, Taxes, & Fees:
- Published rates are weekly rates and reflect payment by credit card.
- Published rates do not include state sales and surtaxes totaling 7% or Nassua County’s local accommodation tax of 4%.
- The Accident Damage Fee of $35 for properties with 2 bedrooms or less and $45 for properties with 3 or more bedrooms is applied to all reservations and is taxable. The fee offers Accidental Damage protection up to $1500 on homes and condos. The Accidental Damage Protection Plan covers reported accidental damage to your rental property by you and your lodging guests up to a maximum of $1500.
- $35 will be charged for all returned checks. Returned check fees not paid by your arrival date will be charged to your credit card. If your check is returned after your departure, Amelia Island Getaways will charge your credit card for the balance due, plus the $35 check fee.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $90 for properties with 2 bedrooms or less and $135 for properties with 3 or more bedrooms is required to make a reservation for a designated “pet friendly” home or condo. Your credit card will be charged accordingly if pet damage or clean up exceed $90 for a 2 bedroom property or $135 for a 3 or more bedroom property. Having a pet at a property without permission and a paid pet deposit is cause for eviction and a minimum $200 cleaning charge.
- $15/night is accessed for each person exceeding the standard occupancy for a unit.
- Amelia Island Getaways has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services as well as emergency assistance and travel services. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The travel insurance is optional and the cost is 7.0% of your total reservation stay.
- The Travel Insurance is optional and the cost is calculated for you on the front page of this agreement. To DECLINE Travel Insurance you must provide your signature under Travel Insurance on the first page of the rental agreement.
- To learn more about Sun Trip Preserver or to file a claim, please visit http://trippreserver.com/sun-trip.html
Mail: Red Sky Travel Insurance c/o Arch Insurance Company
8601 LaSalle Rd, Ste. 102
Towson, MD 21286
Deposits and Payments:
- Once your reservation has been made, a rental agreement will be sent to you. A deposit of 40% of the total cost is required and must be received within 14 days from the date of booking. Written confirmation of payment will be sent to you each time you make a payment toward your balance.
- Your balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Balances for monthly reservations or longer must be paid in full 60 days prior to arrival. Keys will be mailed to you after you are paid in full, approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival. Keys will not be mailed to guests who live outside the U.S. or for select properties booked.
- When making a reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival, arrangements must be made to pay the entire balance prior to your arrival. No personal checks will be accepted within 2 weeks of arrival. Keys will not be placed in the lock box unless your account balance is zero. The lockbox is located next to the front door of our office.
- All charges are U.S. funds; international checks must be noted U.S. funds or they will not be accepted.
- In lieu of a security deposit, an approved credit card is required to make a guaranteed reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS! This credit card will be charged in case of damage or in the case where extra cleaning charges are required.
- All funds received, deposits and balance owed amounts, shall be placed in an escrow account. Interest earned will become the property of Amelia Island Getaways as authorized by your signature on our contract.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before the arrival date will receive a refund less 10% of the total rate or less $100 (whichever is greater).
- No refunds will be given for a cancellation made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- A 24-hour courtesy hold is available without obligation. However, once you have provided your credit card information and are given a confirmation number, your reservation is subject to the cancellation fee of 10% of the total rate or $100 (whichever is greater).
- Refunds will not be given for late arrivals, early departures, or no shows.
- A guest with a confirmed reservation wishing to change dates or accommodations will incur the same cancellation charges as above.
- Should the owner of any property elect to remove their property from our management, sale of the property, unforeseen owner occupancy, or other circumstances beyond our control, the guest shall not hold Amelia Island Getaways liable. In such an instance, the guest will be relocated to comparable accommodations determined by Amelia Island Getaways.
- Amelia Island Getaways is not responsible for events beyond our control, e.g. inclement weather, traffic delays, maintenance issues. No refunds will be provided for any situation involving weather issues, including hurricanes, without Travel Insurance Coverage.
- Allow 10 business days to process your refund. Guests will not receive a refund until all payments posted to their account have cleared the bank and are not in dispute.
Check-In & Check-Out:
- Check In is 3:00 PM or later. Please do not enter the home or condo before this time unless you have permission from our office. Additional rental fees will be charged to your credit card if you are found to be in violation of this policy. Occasionally during peak seasons, your home or condo may not be ready until after 3:00 PM.
- Check out is 10:00 AM or earlier. No exceptions!
- All homes and villas are cleaned and inspected upon your departure.
- Amelia Island Getaways nor property owners are responsible for items left behind. There is a $25 recovery charge plus the amount it costs to package and mail the item(s).
- You will be issued 2 keys (or code) to your rental property. A re-keying charge of $5/key will be posted to your account for failing to return these keys to our office.
Home & Condo Equipment:
- All homes and condos are privately owned and equipped for basic vacation needs. Bedding and bath towels are provided for the maximum number of possible guests stated for each home and condo. A starter supply of soap and paper products is made available.
- Hairdryers are not provided.
- Beach equipment and beach towels are not provided. Do not use home or condo linens as beach blankets.
- Your credit card will be charged for additional cleaning if the home or condo linens, and/or carpet is found to be excessively dirty.
- Telephones are provided in most units. Local calls are free. Use a calling card or dial collect to place long distance calls.
- Maintenance problems in the home or condo will be handled in a timely and professional manner. The rental rate will not be adjusted due to any malfunction of equipment, which includes TV’s, VCR’s, DVD’s, air conditioning units, hot water tanks, elevators, stoves, refrigerators, door locks, hot tubs/spas, pools, etc. Equipment and appliances whether new or not may malfunction and cannot be guaranteed. Refunds will not be provided due to malfunction of equipment.
- It is agreed that Amelia Island Getaways has the right to enter the property at a reasonable time for purpose of repairs or routine maintenance to include pest control and other property services.
- Renter and renter’s guests usage of a rental home elevator is restricted to adults only. All children under the age of 18 years are NOT PERMITTED to ride/use the elevator unless accompanied by an adult.
- Amelia Island Getaways is not responsible for resort amenities such as schedules, pool and spa closures, etc.
- At the time of publication, all home and condo amenities are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the property is locked up and secure. Do not leave valuables, money, laptops unsecured or unattended. Neither Amelia Island Getaways nor the property owner will be responsible, liable or accountable for thefts including break ins.
- The standard number of guests a unit sleeps is the number of guests that can sleep comfortably in regular beds (not sleeper sofas or rollaway beds). You will be charged $15/night for each additional guest up to the maximum number of guests allowed in a unit. Having more than the maximum number of guests allowed may result in eviction and/or additional fees and penalties charged to the renters’ credit card.
- Weddings, receptions, and parties of any kind are not allowed without a written request and approval from Amelia Island Getaways.
- Homes and condos are not available for rent to vacationing students or guests under the age of 25. Married couples must be 21 or older. This policy is strictly enforced and will result in eviction if violated.
- Violation of noise restrictions may require a vacationing guest to be evicted without a refund.
- No pets allowed except in designated “pet friendly” home and condos. No more than two dogs are allowed in all “pet friendly” homes and condos (no cats, birds, etc.).
- A non-refundable pet fee of $90 for a unit with 2 bedrooms or less and $135 for a 3 or more bedroom unit will be added to your reservation.
- Violation of noise restrictions may require a vacationing guest to be evicted without a refund.
- If your dog weighs more than 50 lbs, please let us know. Not all homes and condos accept large dogs.
- Please note that Pitt Bulls, Rottweiler’s, Dobermans, German Shepherds and Bull Terriers are not permitted.
- If a pet is brought into a non-pet friendly property, Amelia Island Getaways may cancel the reservation and the guest will forfeit all monies and incur and additional $200 minimum charge for cleaning.
- All homes and condos are Non-Smoking! No exceptions! A $400 air purification fee will be charged to the credit card on file if this non-smoking rule is violated.
- Neither Amelia Island Getaways nor the owner will be held liable for any accident or injury that may occur to you or your party or your property during your occupancy in or on the property.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and save Amelia Island Getaways, its employees and agents, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in connection with the rental, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by guest or any guest invitees.
Amelia Island Getaways has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services as well as emergency assistance and travel services. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The travel insurance is optional and the cost is 7.0% of your total reservation stay.