We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you to Amelia Island. If you have any questions about our rental process or policies, need assistance in choosing the best vacation rental for your needs, or any other questions our local guest services representatives are here to help you. We’re here to make sure you have a great getaway and leave with wonderful memories of your stay!
- Our office is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday- Friday (Off Season)
- Our office is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday- Saturday (Summer Peak Season)
RESERVATION PROCESS & PAYMENT POLICY:
- Payment Schedule:
At Time of Booking: 10% of Total Reservation Cost + Trip Insurance (Optional)
60 Days Prior to Arrival: 15% of Total Reservation Cost
30 Days Prior to Arrival: Remaining Balance (75%)
- Reservations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival require full payment at time of booking by credit card. Balances for monthly reservations or longer must be paid in full 60 days prior to arrival.
- Once your reservation has been made, a Rental Agreement will be emailed to you for your review and electronic signature.
- Reservations booked online are considered confirmed only after you have spoken with an Amelia Island Getaways (AIG) guest services representative and you have signed your Rental Agreement. AIG reserves the right to cancel reservations when the Rental Agreement is not returned within 72 hours of booking, or within 24 hours when arrival date is 15 days or less away.
- Confirmation of payment(s) will be sent to you each time you make a payment toward your balance.
- No personal checks will be accepted within 30 days of arrival. If a check is not received prior to your payment due date your credit card on file will automatically be charged for the amount due.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Free cancellation for 72 hours after booking as long your stay is more than 30 days away.
- Cancellations made 61 days or more in advance of the arrival date will receive a refund for any amount paid in excess of 10% of the total reservation cost + travel insurance.
- No refunds will be given for a cancellations made 60 days or less in advance of the arrival date. We recommend all guests consider purchasing optional Trip Insurance.
- Refunds will not be given for late arrivals, early departures, or no shows.
- A guest with a confirmed reservation wishing to change dates or properties will incur the same cancellation charges as above.
- AIG reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment due dates are not met and the standard cancellation policy would apply.
- Amelia Island Getaways has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services as well as emergency assistance and travel services. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The travel insurance is optional and the cost is 6.95% of your total reservation stay.
- To learn more about Sun Trip Preserver or to file a claim, please visit http://trippreserver.com/sun-trip.html
Phone: 866-889-7409Email: email@example.com
Mail: Red Sky Travel Insurance c/o Arch Insurance Company
Executive Plaza IV
11350 McCormick Road Suite 102
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
RATES, TAXES, & FEES:
- Your online quote will include all mandatory costs including your rent rate, required fees, and applicable taxes. Rent rates vary by property, time of year, and often length of stay. To determine the cost of your stay please input your desired dates.
- All reservations are charged a Guest Accommodation Fee and Property Preparation Fee. These fees cover the costs associated with processing your reservation, preparing your vacation rental, your departure clean and also include Accidental Damage Protection.
- All AIG guests have Accidental Damage protection up to a maximum of $1,500. The Accidental Damage Protection Plan covers reported accidental damage to your rental property by you and your lodging guests. Intentional damage or any damages made when guest is deemed to have violated the terms of the Rental Agreement are not covered.
- Published rates and minimum night stay requirements are intended to be accurate, however in the case of a technical issue or unintentional mistake we reserve the right to not honor a reservation upon confirmation.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
- Check In is 4:00 PM or later. Please do not enter the home or condo before this time unless you have permission from our office. Additional rental fees will be charged to your credit card if you are found to be in violation of this policy. Occasionally during peak seasons, your home or condo may not be ready until after 4:00 PM.
- Check out is 10:00 AM or earlier. No exceptions!
- All homes and condos are cleaned and inspected upon your departure.
- Amelia Island Getaways nor property owners are responsible for items left behind. There is a $25 recovery charge plus the amount it costs to package and mail the item(s).
HOME & CONDO EQUIPMENT:
- All homes and condos are privately owned and equipped for basic vacation needs. Bedding and bath towels are provided for the maximum number of possible guests stated for each home and condo. A starter supply of soap and paper products is made available.
- Hairdryers are not provided.
- Beach equipment and beach towels are not provided. Do not use home or condo linens as beach blankets.
- Your credit card will be charged for additional cleaning if the home or condo linens, and/or carpet is found to be excessively dirty.
- Maintenance problems in the home or condo will be handled in a timely and professional manner. The rental rate will not be adjusted due to any malfunction of equipment, which includes TV’s, VCR’s, DVD’s, air conditioning units, hot water tanks, elevators, stoves, refrigerators, door locks, hot tubs/spas, pools, etc. Equipment and appliances whether new or not may malfunction and cannot be guaranteed. Refunds will not be provided due to malfunction of equipment.
- It is agreed that Amelia Island Getaways has the right to enter the property at a reasonable time for purpose of repairs or routine maintenance to include pest control and other property services.
- Renter and renter’s guests usage of a rental home elevator is restricted to adults only. All children under the age of 18 years are NOT PERMITTED to ride/use the elevator unless accompanied by an adult.
- Amelia Island Getaways is not responsible for resort amenities such as schedules, pool and spa closures, etc.
- At the time of publication, all home and condo amenities are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the property is locked up and secure. Do not leave valuables, money, laptops unsecured or unattended. Neither Amelia Island Getaways nor the property owner will be responsible, liable or accountable for thefts including break ins.
- The standard number of guests a unit sleeps is the number of guests that can sleep comfortably in regular beds (not sleeper sofas or rollaway beds). Having more than the maximum number of guests allowed may result in eviction and/or additional fees and penalties charged to the renters’ credit card.
- Weddings, receptions, and parties of any kind are not allowed without a written request and approval from Amelia Island Getaways.
- Homes and condos are not available for rent to vacationing students or guests under the age of 25. Married couples must be 21 or older. This policy is strictly enforced and will result in eviction if violated.
- Violation of noise restrictions may require a vacationing guest to be evicted without a refund.
- All homes and condos are Non-Smoking! No exceptions! A $400 air purification fee will be charged to the credit card on file if this non-smoking rule is violated.
- Neither Amelia Island Getaways nor the owner will be held liable for any accident or injury that may occur to you or your party or your property during your occupancy in or on the property.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and save Amelia Island Getaways, its employees and agents, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in connection with the rental, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by guest or any guest invitees.